Here is the latest from our news roundup team. Have a quick browse of the last two weeks' developments and keep up-to-date!
PICO-EHL4: Flexible Embedded Edge Computing from AAEON
AAEON, an industry leader in embedded solutions, announces the latest addition to its lineup of compact PICO-ITX boards, the PICO-EHL4. Featuring the latest Intel® Atom™, Celeron® and Pentium® processors (formerly Elkhart Lake). With the combination of performance, flexibility and expansion features, the PICO-EHL4 provided developers with a capable solution for any project.The PICO-EHL4 builds upon previous generations by delivering higher performance processors, faster memory speeds, and support for the latest computing technologies. Read more ...
ADLINK launches rugged, AI-enabled platform based on NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier industrial module for railway applications
AI-enabled Video Analytics (AVA) platform offers high compute density with I/O flexibility for edge-type applications in harsh, space-restricted environments
- ADLINK’s compact, rugged AI-enabled AVA-RAGX, built on the latest industrial version of the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier module at 32 TOPS, brings reliability and performance to railway applications in demanding and harsh operating environments
- The AVA-RAGX expands ADLINK’s EN 50155-compliant AVA platform portfolio, offering rail solution providers the flexibility to select the most optimal configuration for their digital transformation
- ADLINK continues to deepen its “Elite” partnership with NVIDIA to build advanced rail solutions through the power of AI at the infrastructure’s edge
And also from Adlink:
ADLINK launches first embedded MXM graphics modules based on NVIDIA Ampere architecture for edge computing and AI
Embedded MXM graphics modules offer high performance, power-efficient GPU computing to accelerate time-sensitive and mission-critical industrial applications at the edge
- ADLINK EGX-MXM-A1000, EGX-MXM-A2000 and EGX-MXM-A4500 are the first modules to use NVIDIA’s embedded GPUs based on NVIDIA Ampere architecture
- ADLINK embedded MXM graphics modules offers high performance GPU acceleration in the compact, power-efficient MXM form factor, bringing edge computing and embedded AI to numerous vertical markets in healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, and more
- Rugged design built for severe temperature extremes, shock and vibration, and corrosion in harsh conditions
With Whiskey Lake Platform, ARCHMI-9XXB is Definitely on the Next Level
Taipei, Taiwan－November, 2021－APLEX Technology Inc., a global industrial computer products solutions provider, is excited to announce our new upgraded ARCHMI-9XXB with new CPU platform - 8th Gen. Intel Core i3/i5 processors (codename: Whiskey Lake).
ARCHMI-9XXB is a series of industrial compact size HMI which comes in resistive touch and projected capacitive touch with full-sized 12.1”/ 15”/ 15.6”/ 17”/ 18.5”/ 19”/ 21.5”/ 32” TFT-LCD to fit in any factory automation applications. Read more ...
ECAT-2515 – 1-to-5 Port EtherCAT Junction Slave Module
2021-11-15 New product release from ICPDAS
ECAT-2515 is 1-to-5 port EtherCAT junction slave. It is designed for realizing flexible wiring by daisy chain and branch.
VMC 220: The Ideal Rugged Vehicle Mount Computer
November 04, 2021
Vehicle mount computers must be as tough as nails to handle the daily pounding from day-to-day use. The solution is a mobile rugged computer that can handle the regular exposure to direct sunlight, dust, and water that all take a toll on the system. The VMC 220 is a mobile panel PC for in-vehicle use with a robust set of core features, a healthy complement of additional extras, making it the ideal driver display PC for many vehicle applications.
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 M Series Box PC
2021/11/05, New release by Winmate
- KEY FEATURES
- Intel® Tiger Lake UP3 Core™ i5-1135G7
- Multi Video Output , HDMI/DisplayPort
- Auto detection of the connected display, No settings necessary
- Quick & Easy Replaceable Hard Disk Design, No Tools required
- Support wide range 9-29V DC input
- Optional with Modular front Display as a Panel PC
- Expansion slot for PCIex4
- Class 1 Division 2, Group A-D, T4 Certification